The first step is the hardest.
Entering new markets can be scary, but exciting. Depending on each business case, different factors must be considered for your business expansion.
Entering into a new country:
- Do you directly need a new subsidiary or branch?
- How do I incorporate a holding structure?
- What are the Chances, Opportunities, Risks, and threats?
- Should I set up a Shared Service Center?
- What about consolidation and Transfer Pricing
Launching a new product:
- What is the framework to be considered?
- How do I register Trademarks?
- Which other market entry barriers might appear?